Film forming polymers
OleoCraft™ oil structuring polymers create films on the skin, delivering water and wear resistant benefits to topically applied products, via the oil and OleoCraft polymer matrix formed on the skin surface. In addition, these high-performance thermoplastic solids form crystal clear, thermo-reversible anhydrous gels. Read more to learn about the benefits of film forming polymers.
Product finderView our product portfolio
What are the benefits of OleoCraft™ film forming polymers?
- Create water and wear resistant polymer films
- Structure a wide range of oils for transparent anhydrous oil based gels
- Provide emulsion stabilisation
- Low colour and odour
- A range of OleoCrafts provide a working range with a wide variety of high to low polarity oils, and protic solvents, providing compatibility with an array of ingredients
- Ideal for creating innovative product formats that patients are more likely to use, for example clear applicator sticks, transparent, easy to spread anhydrous gels, balms and sprayable gels and emulsions
Login to download Download
View our recommended products:
Would you like to learn more about our film forming polymers