Our Purpose, Smart science to improve lives™ is at the core of our Human and Veterinary market strategy. We support the Human Pharmaceutical market by innovating Super Refined™ pharmaceutical excipients which enhance delivery, efficacy, and stability of actives. We also manufacture industry leading high purity vaccine adjuvants and lipids, and we tailor our consumer health products on the end user to support our customers’ brand packaging claims and market authority.
Our product portfolio and innovation projects are here to support Research and Development teams in their formulation goals and challenges, offering diverse solutions partnered with our very own technical support if required.
Product finderExplore our product portfolio
Learn how we can help you grow your product brand by offering quality specialty ingredients developed for the OTC, oral hygiene, and human nutrition markets.
We specialises in developing the highest quality and purest grades of pharmaceutical excipients and vaccine adjuvants to help you formulate seamlessly and drive your products to market. We strip impurities from our excipients to support R&D teams in formulation superiority.
We create, make, and commercialise a wide range of speciality excipients which are used to enhance the delivery, efficacy, and stability of actives in many types of livestock and companion animal health products.
Why work with us
- We are a uniquely specialist global pharmaceutical ingredient business.
- We have the flexibility to develop specialised ingredients and formulation solutions.
- Our in-house technical experts provide formulation support and troubleshooting during product development.
- Continued investment in GMP technologies and multi-site EXCiPACT accreditation will reduce your supplier audit burden, demonstrating confidence in our excipient quality and supply chain security while making it simpler for you to comply with FDA/EU regulatory requirements.
- Our vaccine adjuvants are unique. We have the highest quality standards, running the only aseptic manufacturing site or vaccine adjuvants globally.
- Our regulatory specialists take active roles within key industry bodies including the European and United States Pharmacopoeia, EXCiPACT and IPEC, and have extensive experience in the submission and progression of new monographs.
- We are committed to the development of new adjuvant technologies and welcome partnerships with the vaccine industry to create the vaccines of tomorrow.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Follow our LinkedIn page to stay up to date with:
- latest product launches
- formulation guidance
- event information and lots more